ReFRESHment at The Well
God’s Redemptive Story: from ashamed and abused to accepted in the Beloved
This retreat is designed for women from a church background who have or are living in an abusive relationship with someone perceived as an authority figure. This could include a spouse, a parent or other family member, or someone in a role of spiritual authority.
In a place of warm welcome and safety, women will be encouraged to reflect on their beliefs about who God is and who they are, and to move towards the healing and hope of their true identity as the Beloved of God, their Redeemer.
Our facilitator, Nancy Shepherd, will share from her story of emerging from a long abusive relationship into healing, freedom and joyful hope. Her passion is to help women understand the true nature of the God who loves them, and make space for God’s Spirit to heal and transform, and lead them into greater life.
Bring your comfy clothes, bathing suit for the hot tub, and good walking shoes if you want to spend time exploring our walking and hiking paths!
Example of Timing
- Departure on Friday at 5:30 PM from Horseshoe Bay to Langdale via BC Ferries, then water taxi to Keats Island
Return to Horseshoe Bay on Sunday, leaving Langdale at 3:15 PM
- $276 per person based on single occupancy
- Fees include program costs, six meals, two nights’ accommodation, transportation and all taxes
- Credit card deposit or a bank e-transfer to “[email protected]” is required upon reservation, $50 per adult. When sending an e-transfer please note what it is for.
- VISA, Mastercard, American Express accepted
- Balance is due 30 days before your retreat begins (paid by credit card, e-transfer, or cheque)
Please fill in the booking form and submit to us. We will then contact you to confirm your place. A deposit of $50/adult is due upon submission of this form in order to secure your place. You may call the office at 778-200-3553 with a credit card # or send an e-transfer to [email protected] and specify the name of the retreat for which you are registering. The balance is due 30 days prior to the retreat.